Monday, March 26, 2012

Easy Baking Recipes, Breakfast: Blueberry Muffins

Blueberry Muffins



Blueberry Muffins


2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen

Preheat oven to 425o F. Grease a muffin pan.

In a large bowl beat the eggs. Add all other ingredients, except the blueberries and combine well. Stir in the blueberries. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each cup about 3/4 full.

Bake 20 to 25 minutes.

Yield: 9 muffins.

NOTE: We have made this recipe, with good results, using all purpose, white whole wheat and brown rice flour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


9 comments:

  1. I'm surely going to try this once our farmers market starts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and looks so delicious! I want one with a cup of coffee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy - It was great to see your post this morning when making my blog-rounds. Your blueberry muffins look wonderful!!! I don't have any oj concentrate in the house (no blueberries either, but that will go the grocery list.) I do freeze the zest from oranges. I will have to try using the zest and see how it works. Thanks for the recipe. Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily, I have used honey instead of the oj concentrate and added orange peel, comes out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I met you at the Dexter Library,
    I would love to talk with you and develop a friendship we want to learn how to have a homesteading property,We can, i dry my foods, we went to ferment class.I do my own ferment soda.I do not use a dryer.I hang my clothes.I use wood heat.I planted grapes, hops, herbs fruits,walking onion ,garlic,we make our own beer and fruit liqueurs.I am doing herbal remedy's.I don't have solar which i want I am trying to prep for a situation.We don't raise our animals for food which i want too.My husband has memory loss so it is hard for him to fix things unless he has help.I am a chef.but I work in the home.I sell plants, I am a hyberizer of daylilys and other plants
    I am learning to make my own cheese, I do my on vanilla.I could go on.But i do know when we met you gave me your site I got busy.would love to meet,talk and develop a friendship I am sure we could help each other out thanks
    email me if you would like flowersareforme@yahoo.com thanks and take care Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robin, It sounds as though you are doing a great job! I will email you
    ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete